Click 2014/2015 Unilag Postgraduate Admission List to view the full admission list if you are yet to do that or you wish to recheck (Please note that only the names of successful candidates will appear on the list)
BELOW IS THE PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION AND SCREENING EXERCISE FOR THE NEWLY ADMITTED UNILAG POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS:
1. Check your correct application number on the 'admission list link' above
2. Visit Postgraduate School Website (spgs.unilag.edu.ng) and locate the link for current students or Simply click here then enter your application number as matriculation number and surname (in lower case) as password to login to the student portal
3. Fill the bio data form, then print out your Payment Advice, Admission Letter, Download Acceptance Letter and Medical form from the download links
4. Take Payment Advice to any of the designated banks to make payment
(a). For programmes domiciled in Akoka campus, students should make payments at Wema bank, First bank, Eco bank and Access bank
(b). For programmes domiciled in idi-araba campus, student should 'make payment at access bank' idi-araba (except the faculty of pharmacy)
5. After payment, return to the website (as in 2 above) to fill registration form. (Please note that registration is sessional i.e registration should be done for both 1st and 2nd semester courses and also, students are to confirm current course codes from the department before proceeding with your online course registration)
6. Print out (4) copies each of the Bio-data and registration form and acceptance letter
7. Take forms to Bursary and Department for clearance,stamping and signature.
8. Bring along 4 copies of the following to the screening venue:
- Bio-data, course registration forms and letter of acceptance (4 copies each)
- Admission letter
- Receipt for tuition
- Receipt for Prospectus and abstracts
- Degree Certificates or Transcripts not Statement of result (note that unsealed transcript will not be accepted)
- NYSC discharge or Exemption certificate
- Marriage Certificate (Married Women)
Note that Original credentials is mandatory for screening at the SPGS registration centre.
• Without prejudice to the course codes in the SPGS prospectus, please confirm current course codes from the department before proceeding with your online course registration.
Multipurpose Hall C beside Wema Bank inside Unilag main campus, Akoka.
Time: 9am – 3pm (Monday to Friday)
Commencement: Monday 12th January 2015
Duration: six (6) Weeks
Use the comment section below to tell me if you find this info helpful and also for any question contribution/discussion.
Stay in touch with Tayo Lawal for more updates on the registration process and other vital info, Click Easy/Quick Access To Latest Updates and follow the instructions.