The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is aware of the following fraudulent messages circulating:
- Phone calls from fraudsters to parents/guardians of candidates who sat for the 2015 JUPEB Examinations, asking them to pay various sum of money into Bank Accounts at UBA, GTB and others, to assist their children/wards who have failed the 2015 JUPEB Examinations.
- Some statistics indicating that there is mass failurein Mathematics and Chemistry in the 2015 JUPEB Examinations, ascribed to one Head of National Office.
Candidates of JUPEB, parents/guardians, and members of general public are implored to note that:
- there is no iota of truth whatsoever in the requests for money ‘to assist children/wards who have failed the 2015 JUPEB Examinations’. The Results of the 2015 JUPEB Examinations are yet to be concluded, let alone released.
- JUPEB is yet to release any result or statistics on the 2015 JUPEB Examinations concluded on June 25, 2015.
- There is no Head of National Office in JUPEB.
The General Public should please note that JUPEB WILL NOT bear any responsibility for parents /candidates who fall prey to these fraudsters.
Don't miss any of my updates:
Use the comment section below to share your thoughts and related inquiries.