Note: All new students must provide their original credentials for sighting at the point of screening. Bio data form and course form must be in colored form.
Below is the venue, time and duration of the screening exercise:
Venue: Multipurpose Hall C (Beside School of postgraduate studies)
Time: 9am-3pm (Monday – Friday)
Commencement: Monday 11th January 2016
Duration: Six (6) Weeks
Check out all the items needed for the screening exercise below:
Unilag postgraduate Screening/Verification/Registration Requirements
1. Bio-data(4 copies)
2. course registration forms(4 copies)
3. Admission letter(4 Copies)
4. First degree certificate (not statement of result ) or transcript (unsealed transcript is unacceptable) 4 copies
5. NYSC discharge or Exemption certificate
6. Marriage Certificate (Married Women)
7. Teller (Online Receipts)
8. Receipts For Prospectus
Note: Ensure that document 1-8 are arranged sequentially
Original credentials is mandatory for screening at the SPGS registration centre for sighting.
Wish you all the best!