The Home Of Entertainment, Fashion, Lifestyle, Health & Beauty, Events, News & Happenings All Around!
Sunday, July 3
Generator fume kills CAC pastor in Warri after losing entire family to fire outbreak
Pastor John Kayode of a Christ Apostolic Church in Warri has died several months after losing his wife and 4 children to a mission house fire incident in September 2014. The 51 year old pastor died after inhaling generator fumes at his home in Warri last week.
The deceased who was transferred to Love District in Ughello South LGA of Delta State about two weeks ago died in his home on the 26th of June 2016 after he placed the generator in the corridor of his residence and slept off.
Reacting to the sad incident, Pastor Emmanuel Orode, the Chairman of the Coordinating Council of CAC, Warri District said the mysterious incident is a bad omen.