Details of their release or whether they paid ransom, could not be ascertained at press time,
though the kidnappers who initially demanded N120 million, reviewed the amount to N3.5m on Sunday.
Mr. Oluwafemi Adebisi, an elated father of one of the victims, confirmed that his son was back home and in good health.
I thank God for everything. My son has been released to us. He is in good health. God is wonderful,” he said.A police source who hinted on the release of the victims, said no arrest had been made.